Who are we?
Dr Gerry McKeown builds your coaching program on a foundation of wealth of knowledge and expertise.
Committed to lifelong learning, Gerry has a wide range of qualifications in the education and business spheres.
He has worked with executive leaders as well as private individuals to significantly improve their day to day operations as well as their long term success. He has also worked with business to improve productivity and save hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Dr. Gerry McKeown
– PhD (Griffith U)
– Master of Education (UNE)
– Graduate Diploma in Intercultural Studies (Mt Lawley CAE)
– Bachelor of Education (Flinders U)
– Qualified Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma
– Diploma in Business Leadership
– Advanced Diploma in Business Leadership
– Certificate in Business Leadership
– Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
– Certificate IV and Diploma in Project Management
– Qualified coach with training from Growth Coaching International as well as YB12